Many thanks, Gleanloch Farms and visitors to our display!! Even with a much shorter deadline this year our community still donated over 350 gifts to the Tomball Emergency Assistance Ministries! The Executive Director helped unload your gifts this morning and asked to convey a very heartfelt thanks from the staff and volunteers of TEAM and the families they serve. Merry Christmas!!
Here are some pictures of the gifts you provided:
Some comments from the subdivision Facebook page about our display:
- We have an amazingly talented and smart neighbor who made this thing for us.
- The Pride of the Dove. The lights make out street brighter, every night.
- Brings out the lookie loos for positive things!
- They are incredible people in more ways than just lights! And the lights phenomenon keeps getting better and better each year!
- He outdoes himself every year. We on Tidy Tips so enjoy the show and have for years! Thank you for making your neighbors’ Christmas one to remember.
- My granddaughters thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks so very much!